About Factory Shoe
Womens Shoes | Mens Shoes | Kids Shoes
Factory Shoe is a Canadian owned company that started in the footwear business in London, Ontario, in 1983. Since it’s inception, Factory Shoe has grown to a chain of four stores, handling almost every type of footwear available.
At Factory Shoe our buyers travel the world to put together the LARGEST SELECTION OF QUALITY FAMILY FOOTWEAR IN ONTARIO at the lowest prices possible.
Each store has THOUSANDS OF STYLES on display for men, women, and children on neat, organized self serve shelving with friendly, knowledgeable staff available to assist you with your purchase.
Customers love the spacious “no pressure: open concept that has been Factory Shoe’s trademark since 1983.
Each of our locations includes:
- A complete line of family footwear that is a combination of first quality merchandise, factory overruns, end of lines, discontinued models, special make-ups, samples, and accessories.
- A regular line store, featuring all your favourite brand names, complete with wide width shoes, and specialty shoes up to size 16.
- A complete line of Steel Toe Footwear.
- The largest selection of summer sandals in Ontario.
- The Largest selection of winter boots in Ontario.
- A clearance area in each location.
Source: Factory Shoe